This is the web site of Fall off the Wall Ltd.
Our postal address is: 7-8 Portmill Ln, Hitchin SG5 1DJ
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at +44 (0) 1582 881144
1. Your personal data
Fall off the Wall Limited respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We may choose to store information about you if you are a prospect or an existing customer in order to serve your needs better. We may also store information about you if you are an individual we need to communicate with in order to fulfil a marketing project on behalf of one of our customers.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Fall off the Wall Limited of 7-8 Portmill Ln, Hitchin SG5 1DJ
2. The data we store
We may choose to store additional information about your and your company, such as conversations or correspondence that we deem significant to help us serve you better or progress a relationship. Examples of these may be (but not limited to) decision making factors, budgets, job role, company structure etc.
When collecting information we will also ask for your permission to
1) store your information
2) market to you
We will store details around when and by what method this occurred.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We will also store details of your visits to our website for example (but not limited to) web data, behaviour and actions, location data etc.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
3. How we use your data
We use personal data held about you in the following ways:
– For internal record keeping.
– To improve our services.
– To provide you with relevant information we feel may be of interest to you;
– To personalise your visit to our website;
– To ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– To notify you about changes to our service and about important changes to our website;
– To administer any competitions, events or promotion you may have chosen to participate in
We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We do not sell your information with 3rd party partners of any kind other than those already stated. For training purposes, some telephone calls may be monitored. If you are the participant of a marketing project such as (but not limited to) market research, that we are conducting on behalf of one of our customers, we may record telephone calls for the purposes of analysis.
4. Where is my data held
We may store your information on 3rd party software platforms such as (but not limited to) Salesforce, Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp; as well as content management systems such as WordPress.
This means your data may be stored in UK or international data centres.
5. How we safeguard your data
Transmission of your information via the internet is not completely secure. However we have taken reasonable steps to protect data in transmission.
In any instance we are in full control of the data, we have taken steps to encrypt data during transmission and when standing.
We will never share any stored website passwords we hold and in may cases we do not have the ability to access any saved passwords.
Except in the case of fraud, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, we do not, to the extent permitted at law, accept responsibility for or any liability resulting from any security breaches which may occur.
7. Your rights
You may request copies of the personal data we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in responding to the request. Please send requests in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request your data be deleted. Please send requests in writing to us at email@example.com
You may request not to be contacted again. Please send requests in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. We may disclose personal data in the following circumstances
We may ask a third party research company to contact you for the sole purpose of gathering general information and specific information relating to us and our products and services.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties where legally permitted to do so including:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
– If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
– For the purposes set out in clause 3; and
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
– To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not intentionally collect information about children and recommend that children under the age of 18 seek their parents’ consent before giving out personal data or using our services. Our site may contain information or promote products which are not suitable for children under the age of 18.
10. Changes to our policy